torsdag 1 april 2010

thursday

Mmm, I've been incredibly spoiled today.:)
I started the day off by taking a driving lesson, then I headed into town to meet up with my mum. I bought a jeans jacket for myself (I'm going to make it super duper extra awesome somehow) and then i suddently bumped into my brother and we said hi and 'ladidadidaaa' and stuff like that.
Anyway, I got a haircut (looks the same as usual, only shorter and..smoother. For now. I can't believe how straight and shiny and smooooth my hair is right now, compared to my usual..muppetness.) and my mum treated me to lunch, a salad with chevre, beets, walnuts and honey. My tastebuds had a party in my mouth. They cartwheeled.

Hmm, and then i tried to find a present for my brothers birthday (no luck) and then I went home and practise drived with my dad. No studiyng whatsoever, which was nice.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar