söndag 11 april 2010

Some girls collect shoes/stamps/boyfriends/whatever and others collect awesome books.
Like me. I don't mean fiction (though i've got a shelf full of it) I'm talking about how-to-books, books with myths and books with photos and books that I've bought just so I could stare at pictures from the 80/90's.



This is most of my collection.



I especially loooove the 20-30 year old sewing books. I've never really learned how to sew, but I like the colours. Plus, the patterns aren't hard, so I probably will try to make something sometime.



And I've got a huge crush on this west. Which means that I'll also will have to learn how to knit. (Or go bazonkas on another west with some markers, yaaay.)
Thank you second hand.



For now I'll just have to be satisfied with reading a hundred pages about impressionism art instead. Not as fun as actually making a painting, but still very interesting.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar