tisdag 20 april 2010

---

Yesterday I did tons of things, the most fun was that I slept over at Gabbis.
We made dinner (macs in tomatoe soup, really advanced) and glared at the sunset (volcanic ashes + view from 14th floor is the shit) while wishing that every day the skies would be that beautiful.

We also logged on to Chatroulette, we're we talked to random strangers, made funny faces with a hungarian and responsibly enough didn't flash our boobs. We also saw a lot of male genitalia (<--- if you ever try Chatroulette, you have been warned). We didn't encounter any piano playing geniouses, but in general everything and everyone was hilarious.:)


Today I've mostly studied. I'm kinda' unmotivated at the moment, and the rapidly approaching exam doesn't do wonders to my mood.
Trying to comfort myself by readin up on the word 'A lot'/'Alot' You can do it right here.

1 kommentar: