onsdag 21 april 2010

(scary stuff, kinda')

Today I've stared grudgingly at the snow that just keeps on falling outside. Now. In late April. Snow. (OK, it melts when it touches the ground, but still!)

I've also realized that the baby brother in Baby Blues is waaaay cooler than his sister:

Great minds think alike.
Though I was never sent to the principals office. :)

I don't know why I've always liked scary stuff, I suppose that you could blame it on my brothers, watching Seed of Chucky with me at the age of..6-7? Oh, and they always watched the X-files which was past my bedtime so once a week I always fell asleep to the seriously creepy signature song. Then came Harry Potter and I fell in love with wizards and witches too. They're not so scary in Harry Potter. But they're maaagical. Oooh. I might have been drawn to ghosts even without my brothers, but I do think that they at least had some sort of influence on me.:P

...

Aaand time went and then I turned 17 and by then I was already hooked to ghosts/gore/boogeymen and made my very first Jack-the-ripper-penguin (Karro introduced me to penguins):



What do you like to read/watch?
Oh. And does your job include making zombie noises? Skilled piano player/computer game nerd Tobias does. And I'm slightly jealous.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Baby blues <3 X'D
    Mördarpingviner <3
    snöööhöööö <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Du, vilken cool pingvin. Lite makaber, men samtidigt übercool!

    Svar: Åh, har du inte sett Fight Club? Då måste du se den! Den är kindof scary stuff. Fast mer på ett psykologisk sätt. Sjukt häftig, den rekommenderar jag verkligen :) Och citatet är grymt, hela filmen/boken är full med dem!

    SvaraRadera