onsdag 7 april 2010

Humdidum :)

I was home sick all day yesterday, but today I felt much better so I
1) went to school
2) had lunch with my mum
and
3) had a driving lesson.

I had a big gap between lunch and driving though, so I went to some 2-hand shops. Nowadays I try to avoid buying clothes at big chains because..yeah, the clothes are pretty, but everyone else is wearing them too, so where's the..unique? (Heh, I sound very snobbish for someone who 6 days out of 7 don't even care what she's wearing anyway)

The best thing would be the sew clothes myself, but I don't know how. Nut D-I-Y:s and remakes always works, so this weekend I'll try to make some nice T-shirts with paint for textiles.:)

1 kommentar:

  1. I've had a cold for a week now and i'm still not feeling well :(, glad to hear you recovered that quick though! I used to sew my own clothes in crafts class haha, or at least I tried, because i forgot to remove needles from my really cool orange and black hockey shirt, so I got a really uncomfortable surprise when I tried it on.. Yeah, i'm a bit clumsy and sometimes I space out alot, but most often that's not a bad thing ;)

    SvaraRadera