torsdag 22 april 2010

Happy Earth Day

I love you Earth. :)


(source)


(source) Uh, only like the coolest globe EVER? Except for the real deal of course.


(source) Map, 1600'ds style.


(source) NEET! Love the idea, from RespectYourMother on Etsy. (And I get the feeling of being overwhelmed while trying to imagine what Earth from space looks like. I'm already overwhelmed by all the gorgeousness/coolness/beautifulness of nature that I can see.)

I wonder why Earth Day isn't as known about as Earth Hour?
If it wasn't for Google's logo I would never have known about it. Anyway, go and recycle, use a cloth bag instead of a plastic one while grossery shopping, turn your lights off, be a herbivore for a day, pet a sheep, spread the love. In short: go and make earth happy. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar