onsdag 14 april 2010

ilovebeads.

Today in pictures:





And in words:
So I woke up and drank my cup of blood (no wait, i mean smoothie) while enjoying the sunshine on the hammock. Our hammock skipped spring and went straight to summer, you can sit on it wearing shorts and t-shirt without freezing (and do note that I'm pretty much always cold).
Then I finished the achitecture program work sample (and in my mind I laughed as happily as a madman) and went to practise driving (and almost killed an innocent squirrel. I swear, if I'd hit it I would have started to cry.) and then i got some beadssssss. Precioussssss. (Glass beads turns me in to Gollum. I totally get why land and gold was traded off with glass beads. They're pretty.)
Oh, I took the bus home, remebered that I was supposed to buy some paper from the book store, stepped off the bus and..well, since it was such nice weather I decided to walk back to the mall. I got completely lost, and ended up on the station before the station I got off at. I'm just pure genious.:)
And that was my day. Phew.
+ walking around in the forest.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar