onsdag 24 mars 2010

Lovely

Today I had my art history exam, and I think that it went okay.:)
Afterwards my fellow art historians and I could enjoy the sweet taste of freedom for the first time in two weeks, which meaaaant..Celebrations! Since we are swedes we went to FIKA (I meant that we literatly could taste the freedome..). The best post-exam-activity in the world.

Later I met up with Henrietta for a short walk around the neighbourhood where we updated each other on (awesome) things going on in our lives..Mostly panicky things like tests and stuff, but oh so fun. <3

I'm just so happy that spring is here, no more exam until next month, my friends are weird and wonderful and they want to meet up with me and I've got some ideas for drawing and stuff.

Glorious, glorious day!

1 kommentar:

  1. Sv: japp, det var definitivt lent att inte ha tandställning, kändes jättekonstigt i början fast har börjat vänja mig nu :)
    Vad har du gjort idag då?

    SvaraRadera