tisdag 30 mars 2010

2010-03-30

I was in school for 45 minutes today. We had a really confusing lesson, and my attention spm was pretty low (I counted that the back part of the roof has 97 plates, we have 15 lamps and 160 hooks for clothes. Approximately.) I can't believe I got up at 7.30 for that.

On the plus side:

Spring is here, and it was a wear-a-dress-day today.



And the sky was just as blue as the dress.:) + I remembered to bring my lunch box for school, though I left before lunch. I went to aerobics for the first time in ages, so I feel like superman, and I also made dinner and read some art history (okay, not nearly enough of what I sohuld have read, but..babysteps..).
Oh, and after amost 19 years of living here I learned what to do when the main power cuts off. ;) <--- *feeling like a high-tech whiz kid*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar